Work For Kaddis
Kaddis is looking for individuals that share our vision for world class quality, know our customers, service our customers, participate in continued improvement & be a responsible citizen.
Our passion for our work and our expertise in every detail allows our team to build more reliable, higher performance, and cost-effective products. Our business is about solving problems, lowering costs, and adding value. To be a true partner to our clients we are just as focused on how we serve them as what we ship them.
We’re Seeking the Best
Kaddis is committed to offering a great work environment and give you the opportunity to grow personally while learning and developing skills for your future. Contact us to learn more about becoming a Kaddis Machinist.
Experienced CNC Machinist
Experience with and knowledge of general machining principles (Compensation: Varies based on experience)
Posted 7 months ago
- Responsible for the set-up of CNC machinery to produce precision parts.
- Troubleshoot CNC machine processes.
- Responsible for performing routine operational checks and repair work on functional parts of the mechanical equipment and machinery.
- Install and monitor machine tooling.
- Handle, install and use raw material and related fluids.
- Inspect parts for quality and conformance with specifications.
- planning and job controls